2019 Generac Guardian 16kW WiFi w/Transfer Switch Model #7036
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage or up to whole house coverage when paired with one of Generac’s load- shedding switches. Capable of backing up a five ton air conditioner.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home standby generator Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and proactive service. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.
- Powers 16-circuits of your home with the 100-amp, NEMA 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and assembled in the USA*. *Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 16,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 16,000 Watts*
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 66.7/66.7
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 70 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 1
- Battery Requirement (not included): 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 409/186
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 66
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode**: 58
- Exercise duration: 5 min
- Type of Engine: GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption - Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load: 218 (6.17); Full Load: 309 (8.75)
- Fuel Consumption - Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]: 1/2 Load: 74 (2.03) [7.70]; Full Load: 107 (2.94) [11.11]
- Two-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display: Simple user interface for ease of operation.
- Mode Buttons:Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
- Manual: Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Standard
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Standard
- Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds: Standard (programmable by dealer only)
- Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable (Brownout Setting): From 140-171 V/190-216 V
- Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning: Standard
- Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs: 50 Events Each
- Engine Start Sequence: Cyclic cranking: 16 sec on, 7 rest (90 sec maximum duration).
- Starter Lock-out: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- Smart Battery Charger: Standard
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Standard
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection: Standard
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown: Standard
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Standard
- Common External Fault Capability: Standard
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Standard
- Engine Type
- GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- 999 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 409 lb. (186 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 16,000W; Natural Gas: 16,000W
- Noise Level
- 66 dB(A)