2018 Briggs & Stratton 6500 Watt Portable Generator (30659)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
6500 Watt Portable Generator (30659)
Be ready for anything with this powerful and easy to move generator.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine (420cc): For long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency when using your portable generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel: Has six 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Also includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Provides up to 10.5 Hours of Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7.5 gallon fuel tank and fuel gauge for more durability and less refueling.
- Angled Control Panel: For easy visibility in a power outage.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability: Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Model Number: 30659
- Engine Series: 1850 Series™ OHV
- Starting Watts*: 8125
- Running Amps: 25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.5
- Run Time: Up to 10.5 hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Width (in): 27
- Height (in): 28
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 6500
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 50
- OHV Engine: Yes
- RPM / Hz: TBD
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Spark Arrestor: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 196
- Length (in): 28
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- Engine Type
- 1850 Series™ OHV
- 420 cc
- 28 in.
- 27 in.
- 28 in.
- 196 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7.5 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 10.5 hours @ 1/2 Load